Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Gears of War 3

Go down 
+2
CiONE
x whiplash 09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

As you may know it will hit the shelves in two weeks. Making it the only blockbuster xbox 360 exclusive this fall.
And from this ign article it should be good online or at least the numbers from the beta suggest that.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1192728p1.html

However this is not a must by for me.

Gears of War 3 Gears-of-War-3-500x250

Gears of War 3: Discussion

Last edited by x whiplash 09 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks for making a thread Cool

This is going to be the best Gears yet, however i find it hard to buy until at least christmas because of the amount of quality games coming out.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:36 pm

CiONE wrote:
Thanks for making a thread Cool

This is going to be the best Gears yet, however i find it hard to buy until at least christmas because of the amount of quality games coming out.

Same I'll get this like january and np
Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

I was in Gamestop and seen a video on the tv they have there looks solid. My experience with the online was that it was awful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 pm

xKeRo- wrote:
I was in Gamestop and seen a video on the tv they have there looks solid. My experience with the online was that it was awful.

The online is different now its just not a must have game in my eyes
Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 pm

alot of people must think that havent really been hearing people talk about it
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:16 pm

xKeRo- wrote:

I actually heard its the most reserved game in video game history, or xbox history one or the other
Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

CiONE wrote:
xKeRo- wrote:

I actually heard its the most reserved game in video game history, or xbox history one or the other
over halo? scratch
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 pm

xKeRo- wrote:
CiONE wrote:
xKeRo- wrote:

over halo? scratch

Apparently so, thats just what i heard.. think eric actually told me idk where he heard it but i wouldnt doubt it. Just has the most reserves though that dont mean it will outsell cod or halo
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Not too excited about the game. Gears for me is single player, won't bother too much with multiplayer
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Eking119 wrote:
Not too excited about the game. Gears for me is single player, won't bother too much with multiplayer

I think the multiplayer will be fun but it will never last for me personally, love horde and the campaign is really fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 am

I really wanna like gears but the gameplay or design just don't appeal to me. Horde mode 2.0 looks like endless fun.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 am

Gears is fun and all but i cant get into it i don't know why i love horde but online isn't for me. And I think its in that ign article says that this gears has the most reserves (for a xbox exclusive over one million) if not that one its an older one.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

I agree with the above posts, Gears is great lots of creative ideas and it is its own identity (insert unreal tournament rant here).. Wink

Horde is great, it was the first game mode like that to my knowledge.. but the online experience i had from 2 was bad at best, i also had DSL at the time so the lag was intensified for me.

I cant really comment on the story, i only played 2 so i missed the first games story line but i enjoyed campaign.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:34 pm

CiONE wrote:
I agree with the above posts, Gears is great lots of creative ideas and it is its own identity (insert unreal tournament rant here).. Wink

Horde is great, it was the first game mode like that to my knowledge.. but the online experience i had from 2 was bad at best, i also had DSL at the time so the lag was intensified for me.

I cant really comment on the story, i only played 2 so i missed the first games story line but i enjoyed campaign.

Yea if you didn't play one you probably didn't some things that where going on.
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

Number of posts : 55

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I cant wait to finish the fight after Dark Souls, Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3...
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 am

Yea there are a lot of more important games to me
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 am

x whiplash 09 wrote:
Yea there are a lot of more important games to me

I agree, no doubt this game will be good but its just not on my radar right now..
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:57 am

What I can't really stand is the macho cheesy bullshit. I was just watching the IGN video review and once he said badass paused the video and exited the page.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:58 am

Hahahah yeah it is a little cliche if you will..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: