Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xmikelaw19
Recruit
Recruit
xmikelaw19

Number of posts : 2

Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. Empty
PostSubject: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:26 am

Alright guys, im here. i know all of you have been waiting for me. yes, im looking at you Eking. I know i signed my contract to come here and post on your forum a few weeks ago, but i had to finish my previous obligations to OGwhatever its called...the irony is i havent posted on that forum in 7 months, but i was still the most active user...but i digress. anyways, here i am, almost 5 years after buying my ps3 and meeting you idiots, wasting half my life playing online with you guys, and loving every minute, not regretting it in any way.. so its time, im waiting to make some fucking noise. here's to this forum blowing up and me getting to make some plays.

Until next time...

Mike.

P.S shit is real in these streets. some things never change.
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 am

Kinda weird how I saw this post right away and i see you mention me =o
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 am

xmikelaw19 wrote:
Alright guys, im here. i know all of you have been waiting for me. yes, im looking at you Eking. I know i signed my contract to come here and post on your forum a few weeks ago, but i had to finish my previous obligations to OGwhatever its called...the irony is i havent posted on that forum in 7 months, but i was still the most active user...but i digress. anyways, here i am, almost 5 years after buying my ps3 and meeting you idiots, wasting half my life playing online with you guys, and loving every minute, not regretting it in any way.. so its time, im waiting to make some fucking noise. here's to this forum blowing up and me getting to make some plays.

Until next time...

Mike.

This is like the declaration of fagdependence lol Grin
Back to top Go down
xmikelaw19
Recruit
Recruit
xmikelaw19

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 am

you see i told you eking was looking for me, he just said "saw this right as you posted it." and yes mark, i am quite the artist.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 am

xmikelaw19 wrote:
you see i told you eking was looking for me, he just said "saw this right as you posted it." and yes mark, i am quite the artist.

Your the man, no debate I love you
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:31 pm

CiONE wrote:
xmikelaw19 wrote:

Until next time...

Mike.

This is like the declaration of fagdependence lol Grin

Lmfao Jump no greater call was made on these forums tongue
Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:42 pm

i love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 am

im taking this topic for my own sorry mike but im cool like that Cool
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:42 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
im taking this topic for my own sorry mike but im cool like that Cool

ouch lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.   Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, Mic Check, Mic Check, one two.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: