Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Assassin's Creed: Revelations 550x-assassins-creed-revelations

Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: November 15, 2011
Platforms: Playstation 3, Windows, Xbox 360

Plot

The game will feature all three of the series' major characters so far: Altaïr ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles. It will take Ezio to Ottoman Constantinople in 1511 AD, consisting of four districts: Constantin, Beyazid, Imperial, and Galata; Cappadocia at the peak of the Ottoman Empire, part of which will be a completely underground city populated solely by Templars; and Masyaf, which holds the old Assassins' stronghold (featured in the first Assassin's Creed game) to which Ezio travels at the beginning of the game. He discovers Altaïr has sealed within the fortress an ancient artifact that is said to be a powerful weapon which could end the Templar and Assassin war forever, and has hidden the keys in Constantinople. Ezio uses relics of the first civilization that hold memories of Altaïr to relive Altaïr's experiences, during which players will control Altaïr.

The game will also continue Desmond's story in the modern day, following the events of Brotherhood, where he will be trapped in the Animus, in comatose state, in which he has found a safe mode known as the Black Room. In the Black Room, Desmond must find a key memory that links him with Altaïr and Ezio to reintegrate his splintered subconscious and regain consciousness. While in game Ezio will meet a variety of historical characters, including Manuel Palaiologos, a heir to the now lost Byzantine Empire, Byzantine Templars who will be lurking in the shadows of Constantinople, Prince Suleiman, a man who will one day become one of the Ottoman Empire's greatest Sultans and his uncle, Prince Ahmet.

There is also multiplayer.

Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am

Should be great i like how you change between Ezio and Altair
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Yeah and they seem like they are setting it up for Ezio to die.. But we seen games do this before (Halo 3, MGS4, God of War 3) and they never die or at least never make it clear they die..

So who knows if he will or not.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 pm

i think he will seems like they want to close his story arc before they kill him
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:09 am

They are also closing Altairs and it doesn't seem like they will kill him.. We all know this is Ezios last game Ubisoft even said it.. all that means is were getting a new one next which means Assassin's Creed 3 is next.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm

This game is something I'm hyped for. I never been hooked to a game mythology since Metal Gear... I'm hyped for answers and questions.

Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:42 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
This game is something I'm hyped for. I never been hooked to a game mythology since Metal Gear... I'm hyped for answers and questions.

Yeah these games are surprisingly good i had zero interest in the first one but i got the second one just because everyone else was and its now one of my favorite series Cool
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:51 pm

The first was a fucking tech demo lol shame on them. They really nailed it with the second and since then they have just been building from there. I'm a little concerned about the Altair memories since I personally don't have fond memories of playing as him from AC1.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

What do you think about him having no accent? I mean Ezio has an Italian accent but Altair never did have any type of accent in the first game.. not that noticeable when its 2 different games but if Altair don't have one this game it is going to be very out of place don't you think?

Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Yeah... I can't even remember how he sounded like in AC1...

I think those sections are going to feel a bit out of place. Still the game is going to be awesome what really has me drawn in are the Desmond sections... I wonder how those are going to play out.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Yeah... I can't even remember how he sounded like in AC1...

I think those sections are going to feel a bit out of place. Still the game is going to be awesome what really has me drawn in are the Desmond sections... I wonder how those are going to play out.

Yeah with him trapped in his own consciousness, if done well it could be very cool..

I like Altair but Ezio has a personality where Altair is more of the mysterious bad ass Cool
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:45 pm

This extended trailer is amazing

Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Oh yeah I meant to post that last night. I love what Ezio says. If I was gay I hit that lmao... No homosexual.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:12 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Oh yeah I meant to post that last night. I love what Ezio says. If I was gay I hit that lmao... No homosexual.

Im not judging Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Great article on the bombs by IGN and I'm loving the title they wrote for it... Cool
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:16 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Great article on the bombs by IGN and I'm loving the title they wrote for it... Cool

It was a very good article thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assassin's Creed: Revelations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: