Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Dark Souls

Go down 
+3
x whiplash 09
Eking119
CiONE
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Dark Souls Dark-Souls-Preview

Dark Souls

The game will focus on dungeon exploring and the tension and fear that arise when players encounter enemies in this setting. The game is a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls (which in turn is considered a spiritual successor to the King's Field games). Dark Souls will take place in an open world environment. The player will battle using various weapons and strategies to survive in a dark fantasy world. Online features will allow players to share the play experience without need for direct communication. There will be more weapons, spells, and new classes. It is also said to be 'significantly harder', with more enemies and more difficult encounters. It will include leaving messages to other players, seeing others' deaths, and player versus player (as well as a new co-op system).

Skype Handles

PSN / Skype

CiONE / x187um
xwhiplash_09 / eric_mccandless
Eking119 / ekingg119
A1Th3G1fT / a1th3g1ft

Full Prologue Video

Prepare to Die

Last edited by CiONE on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Can't wait. first one was amazing
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Eking119 wrote:
Can't wait. first one was amazing

Agreed the game just never got old
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Hopefully there's in game chat. Or we'll have to use skype again
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Eking119 wrote:

They already confirmed no voice chat
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

CiONE wrote:
Eking119 wrote:

Looks like i will be dusting off skype.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
CiONE wrote:
Eking119 wrote:

Yeah they dont want ppl to talk at all to keep it harder but we found a way around it.
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

CiONE wrote:
x whiplash 09 wrote:
CiONE wrote:
Eking119 wrote:

Yeah they dont want ppl to talk at all to keep it harder but we found a way around it.
If you buy the 360 versoin can you you use party chat?
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 pm

I doubt it Im sure they took that into consideration and disabled party chat like mw2 does.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah party chat will most likely be off. I'm getting this game after the holiday run. I miss getting my ass kicked by a game.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Yeah party chat will most likely be off. I'm getting this game after the holiday run. I miss getting my ass kicked by a game.

thats the thing i love about it, its actually difficult... btw i love that avatar lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 pm

What do you guys feel about the campfires in the middle of a level? And being able to jump and how that might affect combat?
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Eking119 wrote:
What do you guys feel about the campfires in the middle of a level? And being able to jump and how that might affect combat?

The campfires are checkpoints right?

Assuming they are.. I dont know how I feel yet, i think its more open world so maybe it saves you from walking through a lot of pointless shit again? Who knows

I think jumping will be fine, i dont see it affecting too much.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 am

Why thank you. I love you
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

Number of posts : 55

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm

The first time I played Demon's Souls, I didn't make it past the character creation screen without dying.
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Happens to everyone A1
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 am

i thought u had to beat the vangaurd to get past the tutorial i was like fuuuuck that
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 am

A1th3g1ft wrote:
The first time I played Demon's Souls, I didn't make it past the character creation screen without dying.

Laughing

I died an embarrassing amount of times on the tutorial level.. You guys need to play one player before you know anything in Demons Souls it was the hardest game ever dude.. i didn't get past 2-1 for months until me and A1 started teaming up
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:56 am

This game scares me...
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 am

Dont be afraid young jedi ! Smile
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 am

I seen horrible things.. I seen players die in the pause screen, loading screen and also the main menu screen.... The horror... the horror...
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:10 am

lol the game has no pause feature, you can bring the pause menu up but the world around you continues and you will die.. a horrible death.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 am

OMG... that's so mean. It's like a bunch of anti-gamers got together and made a game that will torture games.... or they made it to sell controllers.

This game could possible be the antichrist.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 am

And thats why i love it !! Fuck Jesus !!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Any of you guys pre ordered it to get the special edition?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: