Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Mass Effect 3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:55 pm

CiONE wrote:
whowatchesme wrote:
CiONE wrote:
As long as their focus on the multiplayer doesn't in anyway downgrade the single player i dont mind. Naughty Dog doesn't lower the quality of Uncharted with the addition of multiplayer.

Yeah I agree.

I think Bioware is a big enough studio to pull off something cohesive.

Agreed completely Wink

Bioware is my favorite rpg dev and i think they will have to go out of there way to mess this up ninjaturtle
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Yeah i agree. This game will be just fine Wink
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Honestly I'm just interested in finishing the story... I did an analysis on myself and the reason I am the way I am about video games today is because of the Bishock Infinite gameplay demo I saw Ducky so everything else looks like meh.... but I really can't wait to finish this trilogy it has been a great ride so far.
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

I never got to play any of the DLC, i messed up setting up the cerberus network =|
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Eking119 wrote:
I never got to play any of the DLC, i messed up setting up the cerberus network =|

Only you are capable of messing up simple things... tongue tsk tsk tsk I run training classes during the weekends on achieving how to properly complete simple things.
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Lol. I know have aan ea account with cerberus network but is not connected with an xbl account
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Yea how the hell did you mess that up scratch
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
Yea how the hell did you mess that up scratch

Thats what im wondering Shocked
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

Multiplayer. Still waiting on the specifics, but this basically squashes all the rumors and makes it official.

Please let it be co-op if not please let it be a fine tuned competitive.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:38 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Multiplayer. Still waiting on the specifics, but this basically squashes all the rumors and makes it official.

Please let it be co-op if not please let it be a fine tuned competitive.

I dont see them doing co-op because you are to make your story unique and have your own experience, but it would be nice to have it, and it might make it last a little longer. They could also release dlc like wave survival or have it built in for co-op to change things up.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 pm

I could see them do co-op as a side story or an extra mode. Like a mission select co-op or a horde mode co-op. But it would probably be a non personal mode which means your shepherd is excluded.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Co-op missions it is. should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 pm

nice should be fun
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Quote :
The new 4-player co-op missions take place outside of the single-player game, and aren't affected by your Mass Effect 1 or 2 saves. "Players can choose from a variety of classes and races, form an elite Special Forces squad, and combine their weapons, powers and abilities to devastating effect as they fight together to liberate key territories from enemy control." The multiplayer does tie into your single-player game in unspecified ways, offering "an alternative method" of achieving success in the main storyline.

The co-op is one aspect of something called "Galaxy at War," a rather mysterious, and optional, system that uses multiple factors (including multiplayer) to augment Shepard's "Galactic Readiness" level. "Other platforms and interfaces will be announced in the coming months," BioWare said, also noting that it will be possible to obtain the "optimal" ending without doing anything in the Galaxy at War mode.

This bit of news got me interested again. Now watch them release the worst marketting video for it. -_- oh EA.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Sounds pretty fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 am

sounds fun cant wait to try it out
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah i like where they are going with this.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

That this looked pretty cool.

https://i.imgur.com/u8gwn.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: