Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Halo 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Halo 4 Halo-410

Halo 4

There is not much information on Halo 4 other then it will be released in holiday 2012, but I wanted to make a Halo 4 thread and begin discussing and speculating what it could be all about. What do you think we will be fighting in Halo 4? What was Chief and Cortana floating towards in the new trailer? What do you think the significance of the end of Halo 3 was? The planet they showed at the end of Halo 3 and the object in Halo 4 trailer are the same or no? So many questions.

Halo 4 Teaser Trailer

Halo 3 Legendary Ending

Wake Me... When You Need Me.

Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

its going to be different, 343 already said master chief may be mentally unstable following the events of 3 now the question will a personality fill the empty shell of chief?
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
its going to be different, 343 already said master chief may be mentally unstable following the events of 3 now the question will a personality fill the empty shell of chief?

It should be interesting, its awesome reading a Halo book because Chief is an actual character in them.. i understand its a shooter but yeah..

Also what happened at the end of halo 3 i cant remember.. you kill the prophet, what happens to the flood and the covenant ?
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:28 am

CiONE wrote:
x whiplash 09 wrote:

It should be interesting, its awesome reading a Halo book because Chief is an actual character in them.. i understand its a shooter but yeah..

Also what happened at the end of halo 3 i cant remember.. you kill the prophet, what happens to the flood and the covenant ?

I didn't even think of the flood, god what will happen to them because u killed gravemind there leader type thing. The covenant will probably still be around but not as strong. I hope a new enemy. And i think that thing the a floating towards in the trailer is a old forerunner base. And him being cryogenicly frozen for at least 100 years probably changed him.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:43 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
CiONE wrote:
x whiplash 09 wrote:

I didn't even think of the flood, god what will happen to them because u killed gravemind there leader type thing. The covenant will probably still be around but not as strong. I hope a new enemy. And i think that thing the a floating towards in the trailer is a old forerunner base. And him being cryogenicly frozen for at least 100 years probably changed him.

You really think its been 100 years? i didnt see that anywhere i thought it was only a few years..
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 am

they said something like 100 years after. It isn't a direct sequel a good amount of time passed.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:42 am

x whiplash 09 wrote:
they said something like 100 years after. It isn't a direct sequel a good amount of time passed.

I see, but a 100 years seems a little ridiculous doesnt it? I wonder is Arbiter is still alive then?
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 am

100 years does seem ridicules. I herd it was more like 7 years... Plus cortona can only be 'active for a few years and then she automatically shuts down because that's the way Dr. Halsey designed her.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am

Yeah i dont think its been 100 years after all chief is still human even if he was in cryogenic sleep he would still have died of old age..

And yeah cortana would have fried out by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4   Halo 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 4
Page 1 of 1