Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]

Go down 
+4
A1th3g1ft
Eking119
CiONE
Xerios
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

Number of posts : 40

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] Empty
PostSubject: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 pm

us.playstation.com/psvita | eu.playstation.com/psvita | jp.playstation.com/psvita

Wi-Fi model: $249, €249, ¥24,980 | 3G + Wi-Fi model: $299, €299, ¥29,980

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5815570267_d2f4cac7cc_o

PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) offers an unparalleled combination of rich gaming and social connectivity within a real world context, made possible by leveraging SCE’s experience from its acclaimed console and handheld entertainment systems. Blurring the lines between interactive entertainment and reality, PS Vita enables revolutionary gaming experiences with dual analog sticks, front and rear cameras, front multi-touch display, multi-touch rear pad, GPS, six-axis motion sensors, and three-axis electronic compass.

Among the titles in development for PS Vita are offerings from some of the biggest franchises as well as a myriad of original titles.

KEY FEATURES
PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5864793522_4944416b61_o

・Stunning OLED and Revolutionary User Interface

PS Vita incorporates a beautiful multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting diode (OLED) front display. A high-performance CPU / GPU combined with OLED enables rich, visually striking graphics never seen before on a portable entertainment system, for both games and other digital entertainment content. The new system also incorporates a unique multi-touch pad on the rear, and together with the front touch display, PS Vita offers new game play allowing users to interact directly with games in three dimension-like motion, through “touch, grab, trace, push and pull” moves of the fingers.

・Super Oval Design and Dual Analog Sticks

While succeeding the basic design philosophy of PSP, PS Vita adopts the Super Oval Design form factor, created to fit comfortably in users’ hands. For the first time, a portable entertainment system will feature two analog sticks, which enable a wider range of game genres to be brought into the portable experience.

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5864176695_a79e0bd652_o

・LiveArea™

Every game title for PS Vita will be provided with a space called “LiveArea™” where users can share the fun and excitement with other players. Users will have access to the latest information of games provided from SCE and 3rd party developers and publishers through PlayStation Network. Additionally, PS Vita users will be able to view an “Activity” log that is constantly updated with accomplishments from users who are playing the same game, which in turn can trigger active real-time communication among users.

・near

SCE will also provide location-based services on PS Vita as part of the basic features utilizing PlayStation Network. The new application called “near,” developed specifically for this service and the network, will be pre-installed in the system to let users find out what their friends in the vicinity are playing now or what they were playing recently. Users can meet their friends and new players virtually, regardless of what games they are playing, simply by sharing their game information across different dimensions of time and distance.

・New Game Medium

PS Vita adopts a new game medium, a small flash memory based card, dedicated to PS Vita software titles. Taking advantage of flash memory, this innovative card can store full game titles plus save data and add-on game content. By adopting a flash memory based card, SCE will be able to provide game cards with higher capacity in the future, allowing developers to store more game data to deliver rich and immersive games.

List of Third Party Game Developers and Publishers As of June 7th, 2011 (in alphabetical order of developer/publisher)

JAPAN (76 companies in total)

ACQUIRE Corp.
ALPHA・UNIT CO.,LTD
ALVION Inc.
AQ INTERACTIVE INC.
AQUAPLUS Co.,Ltd
ARC SYSTEM WORKS Co.,Ltd.
ARIKA CO.,LTD.
ARTDINK CORPORATION
ASCII MEDIA WORKS Inc.
ASGARD Co.,Ltd.
Aspect Co.,Ltd.
BROCCOLI Co.,Ltd.
Capcom Co.,Ltd.
CHUN SOFT CO.,Ltd
Codemasters Software Company Limited
Crafts & Meister Co.,Ltd.
CyberConnect2 Co.,Ltd.
CYBERFRONT Corporation
D3 PUBLISHER Inc.
DIGITAL WORKS ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Dimps Corporation
dorasu corporation
Edia Co., Ltd.
ENTERBRAIN, INC.
From Software Inc.
Gameloft K.K.
GANBARION Co.,Ltd.
Genki Co.,Ltd.
Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.
GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
GUST CO.,LTD.
HAMSTER Corporation
HUNEX CO., LTD.
IDEA FACTORY CO., LTD.
Ignition Entertainment Ltd.
IMAGICA DIGITALSCAPE Co.,Ltd.
Index Corporation (Atlus)
IREM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INC.
Jorudan Co.,Ltd.
KADOKAWA GAMES,LTD.
Kadokawa Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.
KAGA CREATE CO., LTD
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
LEVEL-5 Inc.
MAGES. Inc. (5pb.)
Mainichi Communications Inc.
Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
media5 Corporation
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Nihon Falcom Corporation
Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.
NOWPRODUCTION, CO.,LTD
OaKs co.,Ltd.
PAON CORPORATION
POLYGON MAGIC, INC.
PROTOTYPE CO.,LTD.
Q Entertainment Inc.
SAFARI GAMES., Ltd
SEGA CORPORATION
SilverStarJapan Co., Ltd.
SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION
Sonic Powered co.,Ltd.
Spike Co.,Ltd
SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
Starfish-SD Inc.
SUNCORPORATION
SystemPrisma Co.,Ltd.
SystemSoft Alpha Corp.
TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD.
TGL
TOMY Company,Ltd.
TOSE CO., LTD.
tri-Ace Inc.
Ubisoft K.K.
Views Co.,Ltd.
YUKE'S Co., Ltd.

NORTH AMERICA (20 companies in total)

Activision, Inc.
Capybara Games
CCP
Demiurge Studios
Electronic Arts
Epic Games Inc.
Far Sight Studios
Frima
High Voltage Software
Kung Fu Factory
Paramount Digital Entertainment
PopCap Games
Powerhead Games
Rockstar Games
THQ
Trendy Entertainment
Ubisoft
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
2K Games
2K Sports

EUROPE/PAL (57 companies in total)

Alawar
Allegorithmic
Beatnik Games
Catalyst Outsourcing
CCP
Climax Studios Ltd
Codemasters
Codeplay
Electronic Arts
Enigma Software Productions, SL
Eurocom Entertainment Software
Eutechnyx Ltd
Exient
Firelight Tech
Fresh3D
FUN labs
Gameloft SA
Gameshastra
Home Entertainment Suppliers PTY Ltd
Honeyslug
Icon Games
Impromptu Software Ltd
Just Add Water Ltd
Kuju Doublesix
Lexis Numérique
Mobile Interactive Group Ltd
Namco Bandai
NaturalMotion
Playerthree Ltd
Beatshpers
Blitz Games Studios
Broadsword Publishing Limited
Rebellion
Rockstar Games
Rubicon Mobile
Sanuk Games
SEGA
Sidhe Interactive
Spinvector
Stainless Games Ltd
StormBASIC Games
Sumo Digital Ltd
Tag Games
Take2
The Game Atelier
THQ
Tonika Games
Trine Entertainment Ltd
Trinigy
Tru Blu Games
Ubisoft Entertainment SA
Umbra
VeeMee
ZAPPAR
Zen Studios Ltd
505 Games
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xerios
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 pm

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5863856956_19d7dfa62c_b
PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5863305429_7eb446c33c_b
PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5863305341_d65dde351b_b
PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5863857134_dc14b67559_b
PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5863857042_5f462f3758_b
PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5863856884_61daffd465_b
Back to top Go down
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 pm

In Game Screenshots:

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827206331_be15144cf1

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827756566_b28bcb61e6

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827206699_4341a04dfd

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827756688_e2832ed18f

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6125113959_048ed245f6

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6125685172_0a6b809b9e

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6067992384_12736a462d_o

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827756824_b5a9ae75b2

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6067976770_d0f45e32f2

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827766224_5d0b0f6a21

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6067972310_5e4778121d_o

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 5827777548_3656fb283a
Back to top Go down
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Box Size and Cover Arts:

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6149190299_c014897199_o

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6149190359_97c678bb3a_o

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 6149121191_8b6d48d1c7_o

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] 28f23da7ffdf30bb1cb964950eb81fb9
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:04 am

This is a very good thread, the Vita is awesome looking.. i just dont have the time for one or i would definitely get one..

the graphics on it are amazing
Back to top Go down
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 am

i cant pass up the opportunity to earn trophies at work.. so i will def be gettin this haha
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

yeah dude it looks amazing but i just have no real use for it.. by the way this is way off topic but if you want a sig tell me a character or game and ill make you one
Back to top Go down
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:30 am

i have a psp now and never use it.... in the house i have the tv, i dont take car trips where people drive me im the one that drives... soo meh... this we'll be nice though
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:31 am

yeah im surprised how powerful it is, i hear the battery life sucks though
Back to top Go down
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:33 am

5-6 hours of game life =/

im more surprised and kinda upset that it has more memory then the ps3

wtf
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:37 am

yeah that is fucking insane lol
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm

It looks good but i don't see myself buying one.
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 pm

I deciding is it worth the import... its region free ilke the ps3...
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 pm

or you could wait until it comes out in america lol
Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

This looks amazing, but in the same sense I also thought the PSP Go! would be good too; I used that like literally 6x.

Side Note: I see uncharted aha lets hope its not a new game like Resistance did with retribution on the PSP Go because I would be highly upset i wont be able to play it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:28 am

I'm surprised no one brought up ryu (street fighter) fighting against Cole(infamous)
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:09 am

Twistedloki wrote:
I'm surprised no one brought up ryu (street fighter) fighting against Cole(infamous)

Yeah that is interesting, hopefully Cole will make it on the PS3 version of the game too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Those cases are stupid big for no reason.

I'm really looking forward to PS2 games and those original titles and take advantage of the system in unique creative ways. I'll be getting this when Bioshock Vita comes out for it.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 pm

I would get this but the handheld systems seem idk dead to me i just cant play them like i used to
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 pm

I know what you mean. I have a hard time paying attention to my iphone games when I'm out and about. The handle space is more suitable for younger individuals who don't have to worry about socializing every damn second or reading a book for a course.

I'm getting this specially to be at home and those late nights I don't wanna turn on my PS3. Or while I'm away on a trip... so I can play it at whatever hotel/family residents I'm in if I'm not having sex.... errr I mean playing...w
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
I know what you mean. I have a hard time paying attention to my iphone games when I'm out and about. The handle space is more suitable for younger individuals who don't have to worry about socializing every damn second or reading a book for a course.

I'm getting this specially to be at home and those late nights I don't wanna turn on my PS3. Or while I'm away on a trip... so I can play it at whatever hotel/family residents I'm in if I'm not having sex.... errr I mean playing...w

Lmao "if im not having sex" Laughing

I agree with this, i cant pay attention to my handheld, i wont bother with it out and about and when im home i much rather boot up a console. A shame too because it looks really good, with a lot of good games and potential. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xerios
Veteran
Veteran
Xerios

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

i actually picked one of these up last month.. don't use it for too much... resistance wasn't bad on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]   PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS Vita [Hardware and Release Notes]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Consoles & Hardware-
Jump to: