Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Role-Playing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vampire9545
Recruit
Recruit
vampire9545

Number of posts : 5

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Well clearly this would be a topic for RPG games.

Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, FallOut, elder scrolls, whatever floats your boat peps.

Shin Mengami Tensei ROCKS Jump
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 pm

We have a RPG section under Action Adventure so thats where this is getting moved to lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

Number of posts : 32

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 pm

I'm playing deus ex: hunan revolution as I'm Tryping this. Real fun game. Anyone looking for a game to play untill bf3 and mw3 are out should atleast look at this.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm

yeah i heard good things about dues ex, but im poor :( ill have to get it later Neutral
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:20 pm

i would get it but dark souls next week
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Person 4... that is all.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Person 4... that is all.

Whats that?
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm

An hard JPRG... by hard I mean full blow japan...

it came out along with persona 3 on the PS2 when the PS3 was already 3 years old lol but I herd they making Persona 5 for the PS3 which is a yay for me.

It is very japanese.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 pm

You werent kidding when you said JRPG Speechless
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 pm

CiONE wrote:
You werent kidding when you said JRPG Speechless

Yeah. Straight up mid school JPRG. It's the only that I still enjoy playing. Plus it was good mythos to fallow. I can't wait to see Persona 5. Jump
Back to top Go down
vampire9545
Recruit
Recruit
vampire9545

Number of posts : 5

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 pm

persona 4 kinda sucked for me. persona 3 was way better. also if you liked p4, u should try some of atlus' Shin Megami Tensei games. they are all a nice challenge and interesting plot lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role-Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing   Role-Playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: