Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Official Gadget and Phone Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

Official Gadget and Phone Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Gadget and Phone Thread   Official Gadget and Phone Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

Due to release in october, along side the iphone 4 for all carriers, the iphone 5 or 4s seems to be a step up from everything. So who is getting this phone?

as a fan of apple i will

Last edited by xKeRo- on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Official Gadget and Phone Thread   Official Gadget and Phone Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I do believe that the iPhone 4s is not the iPhone 5.. its just a slightly modified iPhone 4s , and that the iPhone 5 will be out in spring 2012 from what i read and hear.

iPhones are good but also terrible at times, they can have a lot of problems i know people who's phones overheat in regular weather, in fact i have never even heard of phones overheating other then the iphone lol.. but its still among the best smart phones out there

Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Official Gadget and Phone Thread   Official Gadget and Phone Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:15 am

My uncle has had iPhones since they came out and he said thats just rumors and it's never happen to him(hes on it 24/7)

I'm just a huge fan of Apple's product's, even though Job's left they're still great
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Gadget and Phone Thread   Official Gadget and Phone Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Gadget and Phone Thread
Page 1 of 1