Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Movie That Reminds You of a Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Movie That Reminds You of a Game Empty
PostSubject: Movie That Reminds You of a Game   Movie That Reminds You of a Game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 pm

I want to try something different, in this thread I want you to pick a movie and a game and tell us why they remind you of each other. It is kind of hard to explain so I will go first and the example should make sense to you.

The movie can remind you of a game simply for setting, story, or anything else or a combination of these things.

Movie: The Book of Eli

Reminds me of: Fallout 3

Why?

It is a very similar setting, post-apocalyptic world after a nuclear war (or great war), out dated technology to an extent (TVs are very old fashion, records used in both instead of cds etc (Denzel is the only one with an ipod). There are settlements of people in both, they are "raiders" in both, they will kill and rob anyone for their goods.

Keep it going
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Reminds You of a Game   Movie That Reminds You of a Game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 am

CiONE wrote:
I want to try something different, in this thread I want you to pick a movie and a game and tell us why they remind you of each other. It is kind of hard to explain so I will go first and the example should make sense to you.

The movie can remind you of a game simply for setting, story, or anything else or a combination of these things.

Movie: The Book of Eli

Reminds me of: Fallout 3

Why?

It is a very similar setting, post-apocalyptic world after a nuclear war (or great war), out dated technology to an extent (TVs are very old fashion, records used in both instead of cds etc (Denzel is the only one with an ipod). There are settlements of people in both, they are "raiders" in both, they will kill and rob anyone for their goods.

Keep it going

When i saw the title, this is the first thing i thought of.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Reminds You of a Game   Movie That Reminds You of a Game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 am

yeah theres other movies that remind me of games i want to see if anyone else come up with one
Back to top Go down
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Reminds You of a Game   Movie That Reminds You of a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 am

The Road reminds me of fallout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Reminds You of a Game   Movie That Reminds You of a Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie That Reminds You of a Game
Page 1 of 1