Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

The Forums Need Your Help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

The Forums Need Your Help! Empty
PostSubject: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 am

We have a pretty solid activity level from quite a few members now, but we now need more people to sign up and be active. Basically everyone here was invited by me, so I am now asking for you guys to invite some of your friends or just promote the forums elsewhere. Tell any of your friends who like games about it, tell them we have a tournament and we will have more, just try to get some more active people here.

If you can get even one active person each it will be worth it, and there could be some things given or earned by the people who get a few active people on here. Active people.... not that they register and never sign in again.

Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 pm

i'll try to get more ppl
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Thank you, everyone else please invite your friends, families, pets, and wives Smile
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:19 pm

pets are allowed nice i'll may have 3 more members to join now lol
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:44 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
pets are allowed nice i'll may have 3 more members to join now lol

Excellent they will leave posts such as

ui hdfr r urf ugrfughggiufrhu

and schmidt Laughing
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:15 pm

I know some of you guys have friends (either real life or online) that like gaming that you could recommend the site to..

Invite them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forums Need Your Help!   The Forums Need Your Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forums Need Your Help!
Page 1 of 1