Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Dark Souls

Go down 
+3
x whiplash 09
Eking119
CiONE
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

Dark Souls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Yea but you should replace that sword soon. It doesnt go higher than 200 unless you upgrade the weapon.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

You get the Drake sword from the red dragons tail right?
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah you do.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

who ever is at Sen's Fortress the boss is weak to fire
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I like the drake sword but it breaks easy if you do its special attack..
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 pm

yea im about to upgrade it a little
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Good man, i need to get my 10,000 souls back Sad
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 pm

I found a new blacksmith in the catacombs its a giant ass skeleton i thought it was going to be a boss
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Maybe this game isn't a successor after all? Minor story spoilers

Well i heard Patches the Hyena was in the game and last night i found him, he is up to his old tricks again.. But everyone who played Demon's Souls remembers the broken archstone Land of the Giants.. Well after the Catacombs there is a Tomb of Giants where Patches is located. Apparently the boss in Tomb of the Giants is strikingly similar to the picture of the creature on the broken archstone.

Also the first area is very similar to Boletaria. The Red dragon in the one area is very similar to the one from 1-1 in Demon's Souls. Are they trying to pull a fast one on us? Maybe its not a direct sequel... I do remember the fog in Demons Souls supposedly started in the Land of the Giants and overtook the entire area which is why the Archstone was broken, but by the end of the game you lift the fog perhaps the Archstone was fixed and we are in that archstone this entire game?

Who knows, what do you guys think? Recycled enemies and just a nice little cameo by patches for fans of Demon's Souls.. or this is maybe even the same land as Demon's Souls but in a different dimension or time period?
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Idk it feels new but not like a sequel scratch (weird I know) i think it may be in the land of giants archstone because the fog gates aren't 'fog' you traverse to white light which will would make sense because you got rid of the fog or it is either an alternate story line (another dimension?) or it is a direct fallow up of Demon's Souls where patches is still alive and was the only one to go into that archstone.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah its weird, they say its a successor which would mean its just a similar game but not a sequel but it has at least 1 character from Demons Souls and some enemies and such
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm

am i in the catacombs... there is a fire and lava everywhere???
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm

A1th3g1ft wrote:
am i in the catacombs... there is a fire and lava everywhere???

No thats Demons something
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 am

When you fight the wolf boss stay below it and attack its legs.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Lets get some signatures on the petition for co op.. might as well try

Sign Here

Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 pm

go sign that link mark posted
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Lets try it tonight ill be on.. i need help with some areas
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 pm

im on it messing around right now i found another twin humanities in blighttown
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 pm

I hate the crystal cave
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
I hate the crystal cave

As do i
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 pm

having that mini boss on that little bridge is a pain in the ass Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:06 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
having that mini boss on that little bridge is a pain in the ass Evil or Very Mad

Yes it is Sad
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 pm

And i just found out if you are in the darkmoon or forest covenant you can get summoned in any game regardless of soul level
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:49 pm

as a phantom to or a dark spirit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: