Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Dark Souls

Go down 
+3
x whiplash 09
Eking119
CiONE
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Dark Souls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Eking119 wrote:
Any of you guys pre ordered it to get the special edition?

Yeah, i have.. too good of a deal to pass up in my opinion.. Cool
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 am

from what i saw the don't even have regular editions unless they only have if they have it for none pre-orders
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 pm

yeah non-pre orders are regular edition
Back to top Go down
vampire9545
Recruit
Recruit
vampire9545

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 pm

got this reserved, can't wait for this awesome stuff! Demon Souls was epic! i can pwn the game now. The trick is to slowly advance, not run in all bruce lee style lol.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:30 pm

vampire9545 wrote:
got this reserved, can't wait for this awesome stuff! Demon Souls was epic! i can pwn the game now. The trick is to slowly advance, not run in all bruce lee style lol.

I agree 100%, especially in the beginning.. you want to wear down your enemies with perhaps spells or arrows, then finish them off with some in and out sword strikes.
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Early Dark Souls Players Thwarted in Typically Brutal Fashion
Dark Souls doesn't launch in Japan until tomorrow, but some players have managed to get their hands on copies early and are playing away without a care in the world. That is, until From Software invades their games with level 145 Black Phantoms.

Utilizing Dark Souls' game-invading mechanic to their advantage, the folks at From Software keep early Japanese players in check by sending the most powerful Black Phantoms possible into their games. The folks at Edge compared one of the invaders' stats (level 145, 1900HP, and all abilities at the maximum 99) to their reviewers, and they didn't even come close, even after 60 hours of play.

I'd advise early Japanese Dark Souls owners to avoid playing until the game launches, but this sounds too cool to pass up. Just try to die with some dignity.

From Software thwarts early Dark Souls players [Edge]
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 am

Lol thats pretty cool, instead of banning them they just own them with black phantoms
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

All they have to do is play offline lol
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Twisted Evil ONE WEEK UNTIL WE DIE Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Yea !!!! I payed it off yesterday I'm set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:08 pm

cant wait it looks amazing and did any of you guys see something about factions?
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 pm

party chat will be disabled for 360
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
party chat will be disabled for 360

Figured that and i havent seen anything on the factions
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:07 pm

yea i saw some people talking about it online didn't read the whole thing just skimmed it might have been an idea they where throwing around
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 am

by factions do you mean like guilds in Oblivion? or is it something completely different?
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 am

I think he meant more like classes, but im not sure.
Back to top Go down
A1th3g1ft
Veteran
Veteran
A1th3g1ft

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Must see
Click Here
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Looks like the Maneater fight almost exactly
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:31 am

this is less than a week away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Yeah i cant wait Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:05 pm

game is going to be great
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah i cant wait
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:21 pm

just sitting hear waiting to die
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:49 pm

I just watched a man play this game for like an hour and 25 minutes and I really liked what I saw. I will get this game but it looks like a time commitment, something I could really use for a system like the Vita. Although the way things are going this might be one of those games I'll get as early as January.

Dark Souls gets five thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:41 pm

It looks like a heavily polished Demon's Souls with more features which doesn't have me complaining at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls   Dark Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Chat :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: