Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+4
A1th3g1ft
Eking119
CiONE
whowatchesme
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:57 pm

whowatchesme wrote:
Man that's one of my day dreams.... Jump

It be perfect with the building destruction and stuff lol I love you
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:36 pm

They changed up the destruction a bit and made only certain buildings and walls destrucable. If u played bc2 you'll know why.
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 pm

I couldn't connect to any game earlier =\
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Twistedloki wrote:
They changed up the destruction a bit and made only certain buildings and walls destrucable. If u played bc2 you'll know why.

Yeah it is way better this way

And sorry to hear that eking ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

It's so much better thn any other shooter I've played up to date. Plus the graphics are beautiful
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah the only thing Im worried about is the frame rate.. The game is only a 30 frames per second while Call of Duty runs at 60 frames per second

If a lot of explosions go off which is very likely with tanks and jets or whatever vehicles they have then the frame rate could become a problem.. hopefully not though.
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 pm

I wouldn't worry about that outside the beta. The frostbite 2 engine is insanely strong. I think that's why they put it down to 30 as a precaution anyway.
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Wats every one's favorite class and weapon sofar? I'll mine sofar is the support and my favorite weapon is probably the attackers 1st lmg
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 pm

I hardly played but i used the engineer class so i could shoot RPGs at people so whatever assault rifle was on that class is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm

It was really fun when we played last night. It played like Bad Company 2 but something about this makes it a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Of course its going to play likes its predecessors the new engine is just an updated one, and the main features of this engine was the incredible lighting abilities of it (correct me if im wrong).

The graphics were also improved, the weapons seemed refined, definitely tuned up the hit detection. The destructible environment has been more limited because like mentioned earlier in BFBC2 it was just ridiculous. Grenade throwing is much better.. You have to equip a knife to use it now (don't believe it was like that in BC2).

Vehicles are yet to be seen, these are just some of the changes in the game all around that i noticed, not necessarily the engine itself.
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:48 pm

It's the Farthist I've played from an "arcade" style shooter. U have to think about ur consequences more. Like if u r un in and knife someone u cant turn around in an instant and knife someone else because the animation takes a bit. I think it's better all around then bfbc2
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm

It is much better then BFBC2

Its much more tactical then something like CoD.. but not nearly as tactical as something such as Socom 2 or 3 combined assault.. didnt play 4 because i heard bad things but what im trying to say is this game walks the line of casual and hardcore without being either.

And i like it fine just like that.
Back to top Go down
Twistedloki
Fall of Man
Fall of Man
Twistedloki

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:25 pm

That's a good way to say it
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:11 pm

thank you sir Smile
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Cant wait for the actual game to come out because having vehicles is going to add a whole new sense of way the people play online
Back to top Go down
Eking119
Assassin
Assassin
Eking119

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah it will. Does anyone know what the highest level you can be in the beta?
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 pm

there is no cap in the beta
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm not feeling the pre-beta. lol
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:30 am

whowatchesme wrote:
I'm not feeling the pre-beta. lol

Why not? Batman
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 pm

feels dead... linear. I also herd the other MP map they have been showing is also linear the one were you use vehicles. It doesn't feel like Bad Company 2 not that I'm saying it should but I feel that BC2 was far more open.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Rush has always been pretty linear though, even in BFBC2 you rush the first 2 bases and it opens up the rest of the map gradually. Modes like Team Deathmatch and whatever other ones they have will be more open.

Wink
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 pm

I know its two sides but still I feel like the game is being design one way. Wish they would have actually allowed a vehicle map for this pre beta... Beta? Honestly this game should get delayed these are issues that shouldn't be in a beta that's build from
A 3 month or so build. Above all else this is just a stress test than anything else. I'm disappointed... With EA DICE on how they are handling this.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 am

whowatchesme wrote:
I know its two sides but still I feel like the game is being design one way. Wish they would have actually allowed a vehicle map for this pre beta... Beta? Honestly this game should get delayed these are issues that shouldn't be in a beta that's build from
A 3 month or so build. Above all else this is just a stress test than anything else. I'm disappointed... With EA DICE on how they are handling this.

I agree with the inclusion of vehicles in the beta.. But i do not understand what you mean by "i know its two sides but still i feel like the game is being designed one way" Are you talking about the maps being linear in design? Im sure not all of them will be like a straight line.

Or are you talking about the game mode gradually opening up.. because thats just how Rush is only, TDM and conquest etc are not like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 am

I'm talking about the general design of the game I'm aware of other modes but people that have played other modes and maps have also come to the conclusion that the game feels less... I don't know.. engaging... Although I hear that on PC the game feels more open like BC2 does... I'm going to try the pc beta tomorrow maybe then I can explain with constructive details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next