Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+4
A1th3g1ft
Eking119
CiONE
whowatchesme
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xKeRo-
Noob King
Noob King
xKeRo-

Number of posts : 139

Battlefield 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 am

regardless EVERY game has issues when it's first released you just have to be prepared for it and suck it up until a patch is out, delaying games does not help
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1534616618
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

I have not even mention the issues that the pre beta has such as the going invisible, going thought the ground, aiming down the sight not working, crosshair disappearing. I am fully aware that this is a pre beta build and it isn't even a full beta build like other games would have released by now. I'm talking about the DESIGN it self and I'm sure they aren't going to overhaul the whole game and fix the design of the game... point plank I'm not feeling the feeling the gameplay itself or at least this particular map even if this map had other modes and it's impossible for this one to have conquest because of the two sided layout and if it does have TDM it will still be the same map because if I remember correctly rush mode is THE mode in BF and it is the mode that opens up the whole map unlike other modes.

I'm not feeling the design of these map but soon I'll play a vehicle map and make my final judgement to see how those feel compare to this and the vehicle map will be a rush mode map as well.

By the way these issues that you think are my problem have already fixed for the actual game release.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 pm

this is one of the best fps's since cod 4 and how do you know the maps are linear?
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Saying that this is the best FPS side COD 4 is an opinion.... First of all I'm not even going to discuss this with someone who only plays a PRE beta and says this is the best FPS since _______.

For the record I've played this at 2 gaming events(which could mean nothing because the core aspects of the game are still here and there.) today I played the PC beta which has the extra map (not sure it the consoles do by now) and I am aware of all the glitches even the vehicle flying like rockets glicth. But that doesn't bother me it's simple the design of th game such as the mechanics and so on that I don't like. Well I just shot myself in the leg because I just said something I wasn't going to do.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:14 pm

k im not going to discuss this with a hater because you are complaining about a BETA, and you obviously discuss this with mark who played the BETA you know the thing they test severs with and good for you, you went to a gaming event and played it oh wait my bad two gaming events, forgot you worked for E3
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm

This kid is obvisosly and fangirl and misses on everything that's relevant. Tsk tsk tsk shame on you. Yeah of course after the beta they are going to completely overhaul the game's design which is what I keep mention as what I'm not feeling. Kid let me teach you about gaming... A beta or a demo is the GAME. a well done beta and demo determines the overall feel of what to expect... not a final product of course because the GAME will still have bugs and so on but it you wanna get a feel for how the game is initially designeded we play a demo or beta for MP(multiplayer). My argument which I made clear is the design of the game this why I stopped playing bad company 2 I stop liking it because the game started to feel dull as many of my other friends started to feel as well and we simple dropped the game. Anyways a reminder for the people who don't know about gaming design.... The beta stage is the final stage before gold... Beta means the designe is done and it's ready to go into bug hunting and once they kill enough of this those and the game is a lot more stabled they go into go gold status which means mass production is a go. But the game will always be in BETA for the rest of its "life". I didn't know battlefield was at last years E3 and this years as well. Oh and E3 isn't the only gaming event... Just to drop some more wisdom in there. Now stop hating on me or me hating on the way the game feels... Hater.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Teach me about a game you complain bout a beta and call it a pre beta let me teach you about gaming a pre beta is called an alpha. And the fangirl comment you crack me up, you are such a dork you dont feel it okay on post would have been fine but you must like the negative attention if you keep posting here. And i never said it was at E3 but you would know because you go to gaming events. And im not hating unlike someone on here... Hater
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Uh.... Hi Erick...I didn't see you there... I love you too. No homo. And shut the fuck up before I teach how to ride a warhog...you Halodicap.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm

? yea that made no sense. Let me teach you how to use a forum correctly.
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh dammit Erik is "damaged" beyond repair... Oops... -_-
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 pm

scratch

Wink
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 pm

You spelled Eric wrong and your sig isn't English
Back to top Go down
whowatchesme
Assassin
Assassin
whowatchesme

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Lol How about visuals? Me Skull Gun You
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:20 pm

How about no cause this is the battlefield. Jump
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Let us settle down now boys, to each their own. If you don't like the game thats perfectly fine, if you do that is fine as well. I am among those who like the game, i think its a breath of fresh air in the "realistic" FPS branch of shooters.

Yes it does have plenty of issues to kink out. Now to change it back to topic who likes the amount of destruction allowed in this game better?
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 pm

the destruction isn't even fully turned on for the beta. but i like the amount that is in the beta and i hope what i read about destruction isnt true
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 pm

What did you read scratch
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:08 pm

that it isn't completely on i think the amount of destruction in perfect now.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Im interested though, i like it now but i also liked how you could blow a hole in anything in other BF games.. As long as one rocket can break everything ill be happy..
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 pm

that would be nice but as long as they don't go overboard and you cant level 75% of the buildings
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah im sure it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 pm

I just hated being in a building sniping from the top floor and then next thing i no im dead in the rubble that was a building. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 pm

x whiplash 09 wrote:
I just hated being in a building sniping from the top floor and then next thing i no im dead in the rubble that was a building. Evil or Very Mad

Hahah yeah thats what im saying, i hope it takes like maybe 3 - 4 rockets to take down support beams of buildings and maybe 1 or 2 for walls and shit..

Back to top Go down
x whiplash 09
Black Ops
Black Ops
x whiplash 09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 am

yea and i hope this time around if a tank drives though a building the tank is no longer operable.
Back to top Go down
CiONE
Founder
CiONE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm

12 Million people downloaded the Beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next